Our introduction :-
We BNH Gas Tanks are exporter and manufacturer of Propylene Gas Tanks (both horizontal as well as vertical), Propylene Gas Plant and Propylene Transport tanks at cheap cost.
We are exporter and manufacturer of Propylene Gas Tank. Propylene Tanks Volumes are from 2KL to 500KL Total Storage. The Propylene are designed as per ASME Sec. VIII Div.1, ASME Sec. VIII Div.2 and BS 5500 codes, PD 5500, CODAP 2000 AND OTHERS. The tanks are provided with all accessories like safety fittings, valves, pipelines etc. Propylene storage tanks are used as a storage base for heating and technological purposes as well as technological tanks in the area of bases, storages and liquid gas bottling plants.
DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS AND FITTINGS
• Tanks for the storage of Propylene Gas shall be designed for a working pressure corresponding to the vapour pressure at the highest temperature that the tanks are likely to reach.
• Each storage tank should be fitted with a pressure gauge and devices for measuring the liquid content and its temperature. The maximum quantity of Propylene Gas filled into anyone tank should be such that at the maximum operating temperature it would not occupy more than 95% of the capacity of the storage tank.
• Excess flow valves should be fitted to prevent the loss of Propylene Gases from storage tanks and transport tanks, and especially to protect points where flexible hoses are used.
• Remote controlled hydraulically operated shut-off valves should be fitted to each storage tank.
The tanks are manufactured according to our own documentation or on the basis of documentation supplied by the customer - types of materials and fittings used depend on tank capacity and its application. Tanks are manufactured from carbon steel plates, coated with high quality, modern, eco-friendly and anticorrosion coating, covered by a quality and durability warranty.
We manufactures the following types of LPG tanks:
• Horizontal Propylene Gas Tanks
• Vertical Propylene Tank
• Cylinder Propylene Tanks
• Propylene Storage Gas Tank
• Propylene Transport tank
• Propylene Semi trailer tank
• filling valve
• intake valve of the gas phase
• pressure gauge
• maximum overflow valve
• intake valve of the liquid phase • Temperature Gauge
• level sensor
• safety valve(s).
Technical Specification :
Design Pressure: 17.16 Bar to 23 Bar
Design Temperature: -40 Deg C to + 65 Deg C
Design Code: ASME, AD MERKBALTTER, PD 5500, CODAP 2000 AND OTHERS
Volume : 0.5M3 to 1000M3
We use various international design codes for designing of storage tanks are horizontal cylindrical vessels as follows:
• ASME Sec. VIII Div.1
• ASME Sec. VIII Div.2
• BS 5500 codes
• CODAP 2000
• PD 5500: Specification for unfired Fusion welded pressure vessels
Material of construction: SA 537 CL 1, SA 516 GR 70, BS 1501-1 225 490 A, EN 10028-3 P355NL2 AND OTHERS
• 5 x 450m3 Propylene storage tanks.
• 5 x 200MT Propylene Gas storage tanks
• 4 x 100 m3 large Horizontal Propylene tanks
• 6 x 125 cum Propylene Tanks
• 2 x 200 cum. Propylene Gas Tanks
• 2 x 25m3 Propylene Transport Tanks
• 4 x 20 cum Propylene Road Tanks
• 8 x 20 cum. Propylene transport tank.
• 6 x 25 m3 Propylene Gas Tanker
• 2 x 30 cum. Propylene Tanker
Result and advantages:
• Reduced maintenance with better stability and reduced ensnarling
• Removable electronics and process seal reduced downtime
• Reduced number of false readings, even while coated